We are not legally obliged to provide refunds or exchanges on returned goods unless FAULTY: however we do operate a ‘goodwill’ gesture for our customers on stocked items (returned within 7 days). A certain amount of discretion is required by team members as we would like to maintain relationships with loyal customers.
If goods are returned due to a change of mind, we request that customers contact the shop as soon as possible to inform us. We will accept them (on a good will basis), provided:
- All Milners swing/price tags are present.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is provided (bank or credit card statement).
- The product is of merchantable quality and in a saleable condition (garments must be checked over by team members to ensure they are free from damage, odours or staining).
- We request that customers contact us at the earliest opportunity if they are requesting to exchange goods.
- An item MUST BE returned within 14 days of purchase, then a credit note will be issued on the Milners Gift Cards for the same value which is valid for 12 months.
If the customer cannot choose alternative goods to exchange on the day of return, credit will be given on a Milners gift card.
We operate a NO RETURNS policy on all sales goods (unless found to be faulty).
If an item has been ordered in for a customer from any department we will require a non-refundable 25% deposit when order placed.
REFUNDS FOR FAULTY GOODS
If goods are faulty we are legally obliged to replace or refund.
If ‘in season’, we can contact the supplier and ask for a replacement, keeping the customer updated if they wish, or, we can refund.
If we are unable to obtain a replacement we can offer an immediate refund.
Milners will offer to have the item repaired for the customer if unable to get a replacement from the supplier at no extra cost to the customer. (Please keep details of alterations so we can claim these costs from the supplier).
The customer may be refunded in full on request and if no other options suit.
All faulty goods returned to the store need to be brought to the attention of Management as soon possible with a note and description of the fault. Please list:
- Item description
- Design code, style no and colour
- Cost Price
- Customer Details & contact no.
We will return faulty goods to the supplier to claim credit back.
As a general rule refunds are not given given on perishable items or toiletries unless there is a fault with the product.